Client: Pirates Play Centre – Children’s play centre and party zone.
A business offering many different services, I was brought on board to help develop and continue their social and content marketing.
Brief: To plan all social media, manage website copywriting and to regularly promote events held in the play centre.
Branding: Fun – family friendly – parents and children – heavy focus on seasonal events – working to a term time schedule – broad and engaged audience – colourful – pirate branding.
Work carried out
Taking Pirates through a subtle and continuous rebrand, as well as pushing their existing message and services, I carried out a revamp of their socials and design.
- New Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest profiles
- Daily content created and scheduled
- Competitions designed, orchestrated and promoted through social media
- Assets i.e. posters, flyers, social assets, created for seasonal and in-house events
- Curated an Instagram feed for continuous sharing
- Developed an image bank of seasonal and general photography
- Continuous updating of Pinterest feeds for audience specific targeting
- Christmas campaigns developed i.e. 12 Days of Pirates and scheduled
- Testimonials collated and designed up into sharable assets
- Brand Guidelines developed and shared
- Monthly social reports created and data used to continue successful campaigns
Social Designs and Content
The social presence of Pirates Play Centre is crucial to engaging their existing customers, and inviting new ones to visit the centre. My role served to help build up a sustainable and on-brand social media identity, customised to each different social platform.
Take a look at pirates play centre